Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2002

• Reported By:Bennignton vt
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
, nationwide U.S.A.

They f' ing got me.... Capitol Choice Consumer Credit!!!!!

Dear me: Congratulations you are guaranteed approval for a Capitol Choice Consumer Credit Card with a credit line of $5,000. This is not a maybe. We have already reserved the card in your name.

What a load of s**t!!!! Capitol Choice Consumer Credit 9590 NW Street Miami, Fl 33172 yeah, yeah, yeah....mother f_ _ _ _ _ _!!!

I received the approval letter Dec. 11, 2001. I thought it was great, extra $ for x-mas. I havent done well in the past with giftes and I thought this year could better. I was screwed. I lost $. This really pisses me off.

I sent these assholes $43 and got nothing!!!! Well, I will get you guys back one way or another. If anyone can help me with this

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/nationwide/They-f-ing-got-me-Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-10502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit