Complaint Review: Capital City Loan & Jewelry

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: jh — sacramento California United States of America
Capital City Loan & Jewelry
5656 Auburn Blvd Ste 1 sacramento, California United States of America

Capital City Loan & Jewelry RIPOFF!!!! SCAM ARTISTS!!!! LIERS!!! Lost my rolex sacramento, California

This Pawnshop loaned me $900 for my $11,000 rolex so that I could use the money to pay for my daughters dental work...  the agreement was that I could pay them back with some interest and pick up my watch within 4 months.  I took the money and left and when i returned 3.5 months later they claimed that they sold it because i was past due!!!  the agreement in fine print was 3 months, and they verbally told me 4 so that they could legally sell it!

this company has grown rapidly over the the past few years and now I know why.  That rolex has been in my family for 2 generations and was made of solid gold.  It has my grandfathers initials engraved in it.  I lost so much more than just some money on this deal because I put my trust in these people.  One very arrogant man named Luke Lukowitz was very harsh on his terms and told me it was my fault for taking their word for it. [continued below]....
.....

He came off as very angry and judgmental...  he was smirking the entire time we spoke.  I have my lawyers working on a lawsuit but I wanted to get the word out to others...  DO NOT USE THIS PAWN SHOP OR ANY OF THIER OTHER LOCATIONS...  THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF....  ESPECIALLY LOOK OUT FOR LUKE LUKOWITZ HE IS A SNAKE....  I got the idea from how well he handled the situation that this sort of thing happens all the time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-City-Loan-Jewelry/sacramento-California-95841/Capital-City-Loan-Jewelry-RIPOFF-SCAM-ARTISTS-LIERS-Lost-my-rolex-sacrament-884138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital City Loan & Jewelry