Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance (CCA)

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2003

• Reported By:Duarte California
Capital Credit Alliance (CCA)
P. O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance (CCA) ripoff anyone who they can convince to sign up victimized many consumers, Las Vegas Nevada

I was a member since year 2001, I paid them the initial fees and benefit fees. I did not get any benefits from it. They just took my money. In 2002, I called them to cancel my membership and benefits, I was told that it is too late to give me a refund.

I was pissed off, because they took the money on my checking account automatically. That messed up my account. I called them the very next day to ask for a refund, they said they can't do nothing about it...Hello...because they are stupid people. This time, I send them a letter of cancellation on May 5,2003 and told them to call me if they have any questions. I called today to make sure they receive my letter, I spoke with KENYADTA, she said they have not received the letter and she said why I am calling just now. She is so stupid, I am not a mind reader.

I want to follow up so make sure they will not get the money out of my account tomorrow. She said it is too late. I also ask her for a fax number so I can fax her a copy of the letter that I sent, she said it will not do me any good, she still did not give me fax number and she kept putting me on hold. Dis you guys notice the name of the CEO C.W. Anderson, does he really exist?

I do beleive that this a F&*#$($% RIPP OFF... so for any of you who will receive a letter from CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE....do not even waste your time...They are smooth talker...I just don't understand how could they sleep good at night....ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THIS SO CALLED RIPP OFF COMPANY WILL GO TO HELL...They know what they are doing to all people who tries to make themselves better...

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2003 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance-CCA/-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-Alliance-CCA-ripoff-anyone-who-they-can-convince-to-sign-up-victimized-ma-59013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance (CCA)