Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance - Inc. (CCA) - First National Card 1

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2003

• Reported By:94553 California
Capital Credit Alliance - Inc. (CCA) - First National Card 1
P.O. Box 46101, Las Vegas, NV 89114-6101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance Inc. CCA - First National Card ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

CCA... I went to BBB.org which is Better Business Bureau web page to pull up a report on this company stating what everybody here is describing, down to the exact problems... I was able to find more phone numbers to call them at. here is a link to the better business bureau web page : http://www.vegasbbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=47037

They sent me a card approved for $6,500 and gave an activation number on a yellow sticker, which i was a bonehead and did it! i just got out of college and was desperate for christmas presents for my family. since i had no money, i decided it would work to do this cca thing. wrong! they said i could only buy things from their catalog which they never sent me, and they gave me a preferred card and a card to withdraw money. they never gave me a pin number... and there is NO website for cca! i can't believe i fell for it. LUCKILY, my bank account got closed from another scam websit (businessmax/vistaprint) which also charged something to my account, so my account was closed and i believe that cca cannot charge me for anything because i never used their cards. hopefully i can do something about this. oh, the number they gave me will not work either. i cannot cancel this, so if anyone knows how to cancel it, if you've already signed up... good luck to you!

April
94553, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2003 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance-Inc-CCA-First-National-Card-1/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Capital-Credit-Alliance-Inc-CCA-First-National-Card-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-75946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance - Inc. (CCA) - First National Card 1