Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 20, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 20, 2003

• Reported By:odenton Maryland
Capital Credit Alliance Inc.
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas NV. 89114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Capital Credit Alliance ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Capital Credit Alliance Inc. ripoffs took my $500,don't answer phones, abused & mistreated consumer fraud ripoff the business that doesnt give a dam Las VegasLas Vegas Nevada .....

I didnot have good credit. Looked good to me.Rebuild my credit with no interest sounded great.WRONG.I'm out $500 and I have another bad mark on my credit report.

You cannot contact them easily by phone.I sent them a letter to cancel my membership,they did not recieve it. they are not responsable for the mail.

It distroyed my Christmas and I am behind on all my bills.
Now that I know about THE RIP OFF REPORT Iwill check out all things that LOOK GOOD.

David
Odenton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2003 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-42198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance Inc.