Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:parlin New Jersey
Capital Credit Alliance
PO BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS,, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance NOT A REAL COMPANY! This company is fake. It will screw you. Ripoff LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I don't know how to get out of it. If someone does PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. I am writing a letter to the company as described in the agreement letter butI have the worst feeling I will get charged all these fees!! HELP!

I received the letter in the mail and I am unsure how they even got my information. I opened and read part of it as once I saw it said call the number on the back of the card to get through to the benefits and card services department if you wanted to cancel with no charge too you I did. That was a wrong move I listened to the automated system thinking I would be prompt to a customer representative but that was not the case. I did not provide any banking information as I hit option 9 inwhich prompt me to call another number that had another automated system. I believe the card was activated just by calling the number.

I do not know how to get out of it and need help from those of you that had experience this. All the numbers on the papers do not have a representative that can speak to you. How do I cancel and not get charged all those fees as I don't even have the money to pay for them. I am nervous and need advice asap.

I called Monday August 1st in which I have 9 days to resolve this before I get hit with bills in the mail as I did not provide my banking information.Their system said I qualified for another quality special that I would have to pay 200 for the 1st month and then 99.00 thereafter. Please help!

Megan
parlin, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-Alliance-NOT-A-REAL-COMPANY-This-company-is-fake-It-will-screw-you-Ripof-152145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance