Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2002

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Capital Credit Alliance
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Capital Credit Alliance ripped me off too!

I got a call from a cca rep advising I have yet to activate my creditcard.The rep when on to say that am missing out on the many different products CCA has to offer. The rep advise that I was approved for a $6,500 creditline. I asked her for the qualifications to get approved for this amount of creditline. She went on to say that I had to have a job for atleast one year, telephone in my name, and a checking account. I grilled the rep by asking alot of questions.

CCA has sent many brochures to me that I normally throw-away. The changing of my mind about this company was when the rep called me on the phone to advise my creditcard was not activated. I became concerned about the card being sent and lost. I thought maybe it is out their in someone else's hands. I advise the rep to cancel the card and sent another one.

She went on to say that I will need to pay the one-ime activation and membership fee of $199.99.I gave her my checking account number and she advise I would get my card and membership packet in about two weeks. I also paid extra for the rush delivery. I became alarm today (2-22-02) because the money came out of my account on 02-21-02. I havew yet to get my card and package. I decided to look on the web-site and no site. I found this web-site. I just want this to be a warning to others. I feel so stupid and angry that I did not follow my first mind and continue to ignore CCA brochures.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-ripped-me-off-too-14810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance