Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, December 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 06, 2004

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Capital Credit Alliance
P.O. BOX 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA, Capital Credit Allianceripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I would like to echo a similar report against Capital Credit Alliance aka CCA. I was somewhat suspicious at first. However, no other credit card company has ever automatically debited my.

I saw my bank statement and it was short $200.00. This was after they told me that was the most that I would pay initially. I think that they just take whenever they want. I immediately put a stop on my account. I may have to change my account entirely to keep them out. If anyone else is reading this, Do not sign up with them. They will only cheat you and lie about it later. They will not let you cancel membership. They will try to keep your information and do who knows what with it. If you get any solicitations, ignore them, burn em or whatever. Do not be deceived as I was. I am going to the Attny General next to try and get some of my money back.

Darren
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2004 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Capital-Credit-Allianceripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-121503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance