Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2005

• Reported By:hollister California
Capital Credit Alliance
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I examined my bank statement and found a $249.99 preauthorized direct debit that I DID NOT authorize. I have no idea how this company got my information. I called my bank and they advised to me to contact the company first.

I called the 800 number 3 times and could not get a live body on the phone. On a whim I did a YAHOO search and typed in the phone number. I found this website for RIP off report and saw that I was one of many victims. This site told me what steps to take. I am very glad I came accross it!

I called my bank back and they immediately took my statement and are sending me an affidavit to sign so that they can refund my money. It will take up to 20 days though.

I am going to check the ATTY Generals site to see how I can file a complaint.

Valarie
hollister, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2005 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-145202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance