Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, March 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 20, 2006

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Capital Credit Alliance
1050 E Sahara Suite 402 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance ripoff this ex-employee knows Las Vegas Nevada

HI MY NAME IS DAVID MURRAY I ONCE WORKED HERE AND AFTER I WAS FIRED FOR THE LAST REPORT I WROTE HERE AT RIFFOFF REPORT.

I THEN GOT THE "CARD" IN THE MAIL THANKING THIS PLACE IS STILL IN BUSINESS IS SHOCKING

PLEASE DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE TAKE YOU FOR ALMOST $500 BECOUSE THEY TALK TOO FAST IF YOU DONT HERE SOMETHING MAKE THEM REPETE THEMSELFS

IM NOT DOING THIS BECOUSE I GOT FIRED THAT WAS MORE THAN 4 YEARS AGO IM DOING THIS BECOUSE I DONT WANT ANY ONE TO GET RIPPED OFF

THEY TRIED WITH ME THAT SAYS THEY ARE SOME DUMB PEOPLE AND THANK I HAVE FORGOTTEN THEM

I WAS PROMOTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BE COUSE I WAS SO GOOD AT MISS LEADING PEOPLE IT WAS AFFTER THAT THEY FOUND OUT I HAD POSTED THER SCRIPT ON LINE

THEY THEN FIRED ME

NEVADA

YOU CANT FIRE ME NOW ASSHOLE

Dave
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2006 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-this-ex-employee-knows-Las-Vegas-Nevada-182328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance