Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:sumter South Carolina
Capital Credit Alliance
financialhelpweb.com/advice/capitalcreditalliance.htm Nationwide U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance they took $200 from me for a membership fee i called to cancell and they failed to notify me that i had to send a letter ,now they are telling me that they have no record of me Nationwide

i ordered the card from them and when they charged me $200 i called the company to cancell it. Now they just took $300 more from my account and i called them again and they told me that they have no record of me calling to cancell and i can't cancell over the phone i have to send a letter in to them to cancell it. They also told me thsat i can't get my money refunded. I haven't even used the card once.

sumter, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Alliance/nationwide/Capital-Credit-Alliance-they-took-200-from-me-for-a-membership-fee-i-called-to-cancell-an-253655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance