Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance/Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2001

• Reported By:
Capital Credit Alliance/Credit Service Division
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance - Credit Service Division Unsolicited Credit Card! total rip-off

I received a credit card that I did not apply for!!! I went on the internet to see what it is all about! Aha! I came across your website and the very first thing I saw was that the Capital Credit Alliance is a rip-off!!!

Even if you do not call and activate your card, you can still be help responsible for a $99 fee. This is baloney!!!! I refuse to be taken!

I would like to know what to do so that I will not have to pay a fee. I am not and I will not activate this card. I did not apply for it. Obviously someone sold my name to this company.

Bottom line, it sounds too good to be true, and indeed it is!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to read over 100 Rip-off Reports on Capital Credit Alliance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-AllianceCredit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Capital-Credit-Alliance-Credit-Service-Division-Unsolicited-Credit-Card-total-rip-off-6396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Alliance/Credit Service Division