Complaint Review: Capital Credit Clearing

• Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010

• Reported By: jsimpson — palm coast Florida United States of America
Capital Credit Clearing
723 E San Bernardino Rd, ste A covina, California United States of America

Capital Credit Clearing Mark Bravo Credit Repair Scammed $1,000 from me & vanished before clearing my credit as guranteed!! covina , California

My credit was not cleared as promised. I am upset and disappointed at Mark Bravo, owner,and his office mgr. Pat. I paid $997.00 for credit repair in 7/2008 and was assured by Pat that they would continue to work on my bankruptcy until it was cleared. Letters were last mailed out to credit bureaus Oct. 2009. Since then, I emailed and called the company asking why they are no longer working on my bankruptcy, and I am ignored. I have kept all emails from Pat since starting the program and she assured me they would work on my credit until the bankruptcy was cleared. I also sent Mark Bravo, owner, a message on Facebook and Myspace in 8/2010, and he ignored me again.  I see that Mark Bravo is advertising free credit repair on the internet but there has to be some catch b/c no one is going to work for free.   Beware of Mark Bravo and any credit repair services he offers.  It is a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-Clearing/covina-California-91723/Capital-Credit-Clearing-Mark-Bravo-Credit-Repair-Scammed-1000-from-me-vanished-before-670605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit Clearing