volunteers

• Submitted: Mon, July 31, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 31, 2006

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Capital Credit - First National Credit - CCA - CCS
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit - First National Credit - CCA - CCS ripoff non-responsive adamant about non-refundable Las Vegas Nevada

I was on maternity leave and recieved an offer in the mail from this company offering cash advances and a merchandise card. I was more interested in the cash advances and contacted them. They proceeded to advise me that I would recieve the cards immediately and would recieve a free trial period of 2 weeks and not charge me any fees during this time.

I had never recieved the cards and 3 weeks later the $199 fee was taken from my checking account. I contacted the bank was instructed to contact the company to reverse the charges. When I contacted the company, I was told that it was impossible to refund the fee because I had never contacted them within the 2 week trial period. I then requested to speak to a supervisor. I was told that these cards were going to be resent to me immediately and would send me a voucher for an additional $200 credit. This conversation took over 90 minutes.

2 weeks later, I still have not recieved my cards and I contacted them again. I was transfered to quality control department and was told again that they would send the cards in the mail. At this point, I then requested to speak to another supervisor but was told that there was no one else that would speak to me.

Bernadette
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2006 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit-First-National-Credit-CCA-CCS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-First-National-Credit-CCA-CCS-ripoff-non-responsive-adamant-about-non-203759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit - First National Credit - CCA - CCS