Complaint Review: Capital Credit

• Submitted: Tue, September 12, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2000

• Reported By:
Capital Credit
20331 Irvine Ave. Building E3 Santa Ana Heights, California U.S.A.

Capital Credit CA

I received an offer in the mail for a $15,000.00 credit line Gold Card, and all I had to do was send in $37.00 for a processing fee. Like a fool, I sent it in, and just got my card in the mail. Along with it, I received a catalog. My credit line was limited to the items in it. It was filled with worthless junk, which I knew I would never buy. I called the company's "Member Service Center", and was asked to enter the first three digits of my credit card number. When I did this, I was connected to the same recorded voice asking me to enter the first three digits..........and so on. It was an endless circle. There was no way to contact a real person, or even get into the "Member Service Center". There must be some way to stop this scam. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit/Santa-Ana-Heights-California-92707/Capital-Credit-CA-3321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit