Complaint Review: Capital Debt Management, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — Ashburn Virginia United States of America
Capital Debt Management, Inc.
PO Box 691 Ballwin, Missouri 63011-0991 Internet United States of America

Capital Debt Management, Inc. Scammers,stole money Internet

I contacted Capital Dept managament in Oct about getting a loan modification on my home. I agreed to it, but was nervous about it. I have tried to cancel.

I have done everything they asked me to do to do so. However, the 3 monthly payments originally agreed to have continued to be withdrawn. The first of 3 monthly withdrawals of $996.00 was done on Oct, and the second on Nov and Dec. I called the company
USLMP, IncContact Person: Erin Moritz
Address: 15061 Springdale Suite 206
Huntington Beach  CA 92649 714-617-9058
This is the 3rd party co in LA. They said they were going to do the processing of my loan.
they contracted out to see where I stood. I was told I needed to resubmit my forms. I was then told my forms were all sent to my lender. It is now Feb 2011 and I called my lender today to see if they have received anything and I was told NO. Obviously an illegal operation.
I don't know where else to turn. I told that person that I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau. I had already given my bank information to. I contacted the BBB and if you go to both CO they now have major complaints and F rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Debt-Management-Inc/internet/Capital-Debt-Management-Inc-Scammersstole-money-Internet-848464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Debt Management, Inc.