Complaint Review: Capital Finance Services

• Phone: 416-203-1757
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Capital Finance Services is not to be trusted. i got scammed! Toronto Ontario

Located this company online and applied for a debt consolidation loan approved on Dec 3rd based on my income as they said

sent them 500$ on Dec 6th in order to receive 5000$ to be deposited into my bank account. person who take care of my file was Gregory Taylor and sent the money by money gram to Jonathan miller.

customer service seem to always be the same girl that picks up phone. contract looks real. email addresses and their site.

afterwards Gregory tells me that someone from customer service will be in contact with me to confirm method of payments and dates. then customer service sent me an email to contact them right away 'cause they uncovered new information.

when called the girl tells me that they've noticed inquiries on my credit bureau with other company and tells me that my file will be put on hold for 5-10 days in order to wait for the clearance. as per their policy company.

i was really disappointed the girl even offered me my deposit back but if i had known then i would have taken back the money. than on the 20th which made 10days.

i called them and again the same girl tells me everything looks good that the transfer was set for the next day (dec21st). never seen the money. up til now. that same day i called them to know what's up. no call returned.

called again yesterday (dec27th) their voice mail was full.Called this morning. all numbers are out of service. and still no money!

So i was promised 5000$ to give 10% as security deposit as a secured loan for the fixed interest rate of 8.50% with monthly payments of $157.77 CAD for a period of 3 yrs.

Gregory Taylors tells me to keep up the first 3 payments for 3months and after that they were to return my deposit back.

Ann mary

montreal, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Finance-Services/Toronto-Quebec-M5J1S9/Capital-Finance-Services-is-not-to-be-trusted-i-got-scammed-Toronto-Ontario-298281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Finance Services