Complaint Review: Capital Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2005

• Reported By:california Maryland
Capital Financial Group
2960 Fairview Park Dr Falls Church, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-859-8412
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Capital Financial Group ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent loans Falls Church Virginia

Some time in the middle of september of 2004 I found a phone number in the local paper for a loan company, so I called it. I was approved for a loan of $5000.00 dollors for three years at 5% intrest, sounds great right?

During my phone conversaion I was instructed to send a payment of $600.00 through money gram to ontario canada, which was sent out on 10/6/04. I called repeatedly to find out where my money was. They stated there was a mix up of accounts (it was deposited in someone eles account). I don't see myself ever getting this money back and I can only hope that these scam artist will get what they deserve.

california, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2005 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Financial-Group/Falls-Church-Virginia-22042/Capital-Financial-Group-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-loans-Falls-Church-Virginia-135138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Financial Group