Complaint Review: Capital Financial Group

• Submitted: Sun, December 12, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, December 12, 2010

• Reported By: melissamazza — New Britain Connecticut United States of America
Capital Financial Group
1920 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd. #806 Hallandale, Florida United States of America

Capital Financial Group Debt settlement company that took money for this service and then credit card companies verified they never contacted them Hallandale, Florida

They repeatedly told me to ignore the credit card companies and to send them everything so they could contact them directly. I finally picked up and spoke with someone from the credit card company, who told me that Capital had not contacted them at all.

I proceeded to ask Jacqueline Mejia and Doug Barker who were my account contacts to provide me with proof of contact - it was after that they dropped off the face of the earth. Needless to say, I made the request from them and also requested certified letters from the credit card companies certifying that Capital did not contact them. I have asked for my money back, but have heard nothing.

I am now being sued by the credit card companies. Do not use this company. Doug and Jacqueline are liars at best, devious and manipulating. I wish I had seen these warnings before hand. I have filed complaints in Texas and Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2010 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Financial-Group/Hallandale-Florida-33009/Capital-Financial-Group-Debt-settlement-company-that-took-money-for-this-service-and-then-670805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Financial Group