Complaint Review: Capital Financial INC

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Plymouth Massachusetts
Capital Financial INC
7184 168th St Price Rupert, British Columbia Canada

Capital Financial INC I received a letter saying I won the Mega Millions Draw Price Rupert British Columbia

I received a letter from Capital Financil INC telling me I was a third category winner in the Mega Millions Draw held on April 21, 2007. Final Notice. I was sent a check for 4,200 from the Bailey House to use this to pay for a Tax clearance fee. The wire transfer was to go to claims agent Michael Davis for 3,200 which would be deducted from my winnings. Of course he was never reachable by phone. The phone number is a cell phone where the customer I am calling cannot be reached.

Sherri
Plymouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Financial-INC/Price-Rupert-British-Columbia/Capital-Financial-INC-I-received-a-letter-saying-I-won-the-Mega-Millions-Draw-Price-Rupert-364489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Financial INC