Complaint Review: Capital First AKA Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 25, 2002

• Reported By:Albany Ga
Capital First AKA Hartford Auto Club
18495 S Dixie Highway Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First AKA Hartford Auto Club ripoff dirty dog liars Miami Florida

on August 15,2002 I received I called from this company. I thiught it was a good deal I authorized 29.95 to be taken out but that's it. Later I received a debit for 59.95.

I also received a debit from this company for a phone card for 54.95 which I didn't authorized. I later received another debit for 99.95. This process has caused me to be late om my car payments a have an overdrawn balance at my bank. I would like my money in full plus the money the bank has charge me.

Shamatae
Albany, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2002 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-AKA-Hartford-Auto-Club/Miami-Florida-33157/Capital-First-AKA-Hartford-Auto-Club-ripoff-dirty-dog-liars-Miami-Florida-33411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First AKA Hartford Auto Club