Complaint Review: Capital First Bank (CFB)

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2002

• Reported By:Austin TX
Capital First Bank (CFB)
capitalfirst.com Internet U.S.A.

Capital First Bank (CFB) Took all my money out of my account ripoff business from hell Miami Florida Internet

*0: Capital First Consumer Group

I got bit like everyone else with this Capital First scam... they took the 29.95, 99.95, 59.95, and the 54.90 out of my account... I retrieved the 54.90 back through my bank but at a $30 stop payment penalty... Somebody needs to put a stop to these scam artist

Sidney
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2002 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Bank-CFB/internet/Capital-First-Bank-CFB-Took-all-my-money-out-of-my-account-ripoff-business-from-hell-Mia-25613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First Bank (CFB)

#1 0

Capital First Consumer Group

AUTHOR: - ()

I filed a report back on 7/29/2002 and guess what... they called me again at my home with the same bull crap. My fiancee was also taken by these people. I can't believe they called me again and I had some words to say to them. I was about to record the whole conversation but the person on the other end hung up the phone very quickly. These people need to be stop!!!