Complaint Review: Capital First Bank, First International Credit

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2002

• Reported By:El Paso tx
Capital First Bank, First International Credit
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First Bank, First International Credit ripoff companies fraudulent ripoff business Miami Florida

The Capital First Bank, and First International are the same company. This company CFB told me that I was preappoved for a master card and for just 29.95 I should receive a package explaining everything.According to them I was suppost to have 7 days to cancell everything after I receive the package.Within the first week I started to investigate and found that I was scammed.

At later time I received the package on Monday, but the Friday before I was charged for 59.95 and 99.95.
After I received the package I called to cancel, they gave a cancelation number, but this didnt work.

I recommend to call to your bank and activate the stop payment service, I'm sure all the banks have this service, also call to three major credit companies(EQfax, Experian,Transunion)and file a report

Raul
E Paso, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2002 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Bank-First-International-Credit/Miami-Florida/Capital-First-Bank-First-International-Credit-ripoff-companies-fraudulent-ripoff-business-26145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First Bank, First International Credit