Complaint Review: Capital First Benefits, Advange Capital, Leisureplus, HAC, Telebrands, MEGA SAVE, CCB-IBT

• Submitted: Sun, July 14, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 16, 2002

• Reported By:Philadelphia PA
, Texas U.S.A.

Advantage Capital, Capital One, Hartford Auto Club, MEGA SAVE, CCB-IBT Capital First Benefits, Leisureplus, HAC, Telebrands, MEGA SAVE, CCB-IBT Ripoff, Scam about 7 companies taking money from my checking account consumer rip-off fraud don't know yet-will update Various Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: 1-877-FTC-HELP

Hello.

I just had to close my checking account on Friday 7/12/02 since there are about 7 companies taking money from my checking account. They have taken about $700 so far.

I have identified these companies as: Leisureplus, HAC, Telebrands, MEGA SAVE, CCB-IBT and there are more that I have to wait for the bank to provide their names and addresses.

I called one of these companies and they said that I started my membership with Arcamax.com. -I purchased software on arcamax but never agreed any third party memberships.

As soon as I gather the information, I will update this report and I will take this companies to the general attorney and BBB offices.

Please, email via rebuttal to this report if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thanks.

Gerardo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2002 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Benefits-Advange-Capital-Leisureplus-HAC-Telebrands-MEGA-SAVE-CCB-IBT/Texas/Advantage-Capital-Capital-One-Hartford-Auto-Club-MEGA-SAVE-CCB-IBT-Capital-First-Benef-24613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First Benefits, Advange Capital, Leisureplus, HAC, Telebrands, MEGA SAVE, CCB-IBT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

1-877-FTC-HELP

AUTHOR: anti - ()

I assume the one company that you could reach was Telebrands. 5 other the SAME ONE criminal group under different names: Capital First, Advantage Capital, HAC, Mega Save, CCB

Have you tried to contact Arcamax?
Address: ArcaMax, Inc.
860 Omni Boulevard Suite C
Newport News, VA 23606 USA
Sales: (888) ArcaMax
(888) 272-2629
Fax: (757) 369-6523

Then to drop a note to the VA attorney General, regarding Arcamax privacy policy.

I would recommend you to contact Federal Trade Commission's Consumer Response Center:
1-877-FTC-HELP.
FTC more than familiar with the above mentioned group.
They have an on-line complaint form too on their website.
www.ftc.gov