Complaint Review: Capital First Benefits, Hartford Auto club

• Submitted: Sun, August 18, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, August 18, 2002

• Reported By:pinehurst id
Capital First Benefits, Hartford Auto club
18495 s. dixie hwy miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First Benefits, Hartford Auto club ripoff ripoff fraud business miami Florida

Capital First said to get a credit card to help rebuild credit just pay 29.95 and then they would send the package and give you a 7 day period to decide if you want it or not.

They took out the 29.95 from my checking account and then i never received anything. They went ahead and took out 29.95 and 99.95 and 59.95 from my account and I still haven't received anything.

I have called them and they said they resent out the package and when I get it I could call their customer service dept. and request a refund. I still haven't received anything yet and now this hartford club is trying to take 99 out my account for something I don't want and never gave them permission to do.

I want my money back.

pinehurst, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2002 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Benefits-Hartford-Auto-club/miami-Florida/Capital-First-Benefits-Hartford-Auto-club-ripoff-ripoff-fraud-business-miami-Florida-27256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First Benefits, Hartford Auto club