Complaint Review: Capital First Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, February 09, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, February 09, 2003

• Reported By:Ringgold Georgia
Capital First Benefits
P.O. BOX 970937 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First Benefits ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Boca Raton Florida

In July of 2002 Capital fIRST Benefits called me and offerd me a credit card to help rebuild my credit all i had to pay is 19.99 and the card was my well i gave them my checking acc # and they took more then they should have .

they told me if i did not want the other stuff they offerd for me to call back in 7 days after i got the info on it well i did not want any of this so i called and they said that they would take it off so my checking acc would not be billed well 1 week later i got my checking acc info in the mail and they have took $99.00 out along with 59.00 and so i called them at the end of July about this and they said my card was in the mail. well the 2nd week in August i called back .

and they told me the same thing so i just ask for my money back and they said they could not give me my money back because i would getting my card in 3 days . well 3 days went by and still no card by then i have had 3 checks to bounce because they took that money out with me knowing .

so now i am out of 160.00 and they the amount of my checks and the fees i have to pay for the checks to bounce. i got a letter from the BBB and they said that the company was unsatisfactory and misrepresentation. so if you can help me to get my money back from these Drity Bags i would be so Thankful because i did not have that much money to give to these liers and thefts . What they do to poeple is wrong . Thank you

Teresa
Ringgold, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2003 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Benefits/Boca-Raton-Florida-33497/Capital-First-Benefits-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Boca-Raton-Florida-44765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First Benefits