• Report: #32083

• Submitted: Tue, October 08, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 08, 2002

• Reported By:Hadley MA
Capital First Benefits
18495 South Dixie Highway Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First Benefits ripoff update to my first report Miami Florida

Well yesterday I signed papers at my bank saying that Capital First had taken my money with out my permission. Guess who called me tonight...Capital First.

A woman named Dena called and told me that a check for 189.85 wich is all the money including the origanial 29.95 would be sent out to me tomorrow and should arrive with in 7 to 10 days. We shall see. I wanted everyone to know this. I feel it is because of the banks involvment that they called so quickly. I was given the same information as everyone else, to send my bank statement, a letter and wait. Well I never sent the letter or bank statement. I am sure my bank contacted them though.

I will post another update if and when I get my money back. To all of you keep after them for your money!!!!!!!

Heather
Hadley, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2002 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Benefits/Miami-Florida-33157/Capital-First-Benefits-ripoff-update-to-my-first-report-Miami-Florida-32083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First Benefits