Complaint Review: Capital First (Ontario, Canada)

• Submitted: Thu, August 15, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 17, 2002

• Reported By:Wahiawa HI
Capital First (Ontario, Canada)
229 Genessee St. Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

Capital First ripoff (Ontario, Canada), World Trans Telephone These people have no heart to do this!! consumer fraud rip-off Buffalo New York

*Consumer Suggestion: CapitalFirst ripoff way too meny people

Hi, I live in Hawaii. A man by the name of Paul Monte Contact me late June, like July 27th and offered me a Mastercard with a credit limit of $2000 and a Visa with a credit limit of $2500. I told him I did not have the money to pay for it. He told me that he would make sure that I got the cards before July 31st and I could take the cards to swipe at my bank and put the money from the credit card into my bank so I wasn't actually paying anything.

So, I agreed and I paid him $199.00 out of savings account. The number he gave me for their customer service is disconnected and no longer in service. He also called me August 13th and offered me the same deal. I was like Sir, I already did this and I still haven't received the cards. My advice to all of you is....If they want you to pay for the credit card it is most definately a SCAM!!!!!!

Bobbie
Wahiawa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2002 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Ontario-Canada/Buffalo-New-York-14201/Capital-First-ripoff-Ontario-Canada-World-Trans-Telephone-These-people-have-no-heart-t-27057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First (Ontario, Canada)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CapitalFirst ripoff way too meny people

AUTHOR: TrinaNicole - ()

Hi, Like you I also live in Hawaii and got scamed by the same comapany. Please go to your bank, close out your account and start a new one. Fill out papers with your bank stating what had happen and that you did not give permission for the extra money. Plus its also fraud if you payed for something you haven't recieved.I emailed Master card, they are not an affiliate of this company. Thats also fraud. The banks here in Hawaii already know about this company since our complaint. Do this asap. From reading about what happen to others, this company will do this each month. Trina, Kailua