Complaint Review: Capital First, Premier One, Advantage Capital

• Submitted: Tue, July 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 12, 2002

• Reported By:Miami FL
Capital First, Premier One, Advantage Capital
Miami, FL Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First, Premier One Advantage Capital *UPDATE THE REAL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER Miami Florida *EDitor's Comment

*Consumer Comment: Inquiry

*UPDATE Employee: Hey!!

*Consumer Comment: Idaho, oh heck no

*UPDATE Employee: Attention!...AGAIN...

*0: MORE IMPORTANT TO POST ON RIP-OFF REPORT THAN WITH THE BBB OR ATTORNEY GENERAL

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: BRENDA IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS AT THE CAPITAL FIRST OFFICE IN WACO ..SHE IS LIEING..

*UPDATE Employee: Theres only one Customer Service department.

*UPDATE Employee: Attention!...

*UPDATE Employee: The company lies.

This is the REAL contact information for Capital First, Premier One, and Advantage Capital.

S.O.S Specialty Outsourcing Solutions
Imperial Dr. & Hwy 6
Waco, TX 76712

Their Mailing Address is: P.O. Box 23407 Waco, TX 76702

Their telephone number is: (254) 741-9132

They couldn't hide forever!

John
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2002 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First-Premier-One-Advantage-Capital/Miami-Florida/Capital-First-Premier-One-Advantage-Capital-UPDATE-THE-REAL-ADDRESS-PHONE-NUMBER-Miami-25706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First, Premier One, Advantage Capital

Inquiry

AUTHOR: Glen - ()

Just a question, have any lawsuits been filed against Premier One? If so, which court(s) (state or federal).

Also, beware of a company named HHP. I fell victim to Premier One, and now HHP is claiming that I gave authorization to Premier One for them to duck $99 out of my account, plus a monthly fee.

HHP can be contacted at 1-800-615-6140. If Premier One has gotten you account info, I would recommend contacting HHP and "cancelling" your "account" with them. This may save you from any (more) future headaches.

#2 0

And your point is???

We will not allow this site to be used to further abuse the victims of the company. If you would like to respond to a particular point please make it, but you just have shown us all what heartless b*st*rds you all are. It is our mission to expose these crimes and then to make sure the perpetrators/you pay. How does "accessory-after-the-fact" fit as your new moniker?

#3 0

#4 0

#5 0

Hey!!

AUTHOR: brenda - ()

Dont I know you?? The person who last posted?? Is your name Marius? Give it up. You said it yourself, you call enough. You are the laughing stock of the entire center.

Idaho, oh heck no

AUTHOR: lucky - ()

I have say, There is the most probablity there is no girl named LaShaquanda , Lacretia, Shakeenda, Shaquetria or any other "ghetto fabulous" names that lives in Idaho Falls, ID.

0.4% of the population of Idaho is of African-American descent. Doing the math that would mean(528 people of african american descent)

Oh my let me guess they all work for Premier One.

Puhleeseze, I think "customer service" and "corporate" is in Waco, TX.

By the way.. if someone thinks I am being racist I am not. I happen to be an african-american. I find it funny when another person of color says they live in Idaho and we all know d**n well that very few live there. Especially after the many times I have called the stupid customer service number.

Attention!...AGAIN...

AUTHOR: brenda - ()

Just to make sure everyone understands...my name is not brenda (to the person who says they know a brenda!!!)....moron....secondly, I actually was not laid off, thank you very much, and lastly, you have to work somewhere for 6 months to file unemployment(not 30 days)....before you speak...think!

#9 0

MORE IMPORTANT TO POST ON RIP-OFF REPORT THAN WITH THE BBB OR ATTORNEY GENERAL

AUTHOR: - ()

Listing your complaint on many Government links are no better than the BBB and are most likely just a waste of time, giving you false hope. Many government sites (like the BBB) just collect all information from you, the consumer, but never make that information available for all to see, so consumers will NOT be educated as to what exactly they should be looking out for. By these agencies not letting you see these complaints, making them public, you never know how bad the company or individual rip-off really is.

On the other hand, many government agencies have and do come to the Rip-off Report for information. We have been assisting many government agencies for some time now, including the FBI and Attorney General offices from around the country..

Now that all these Rip-off Reports are out in the open for everyone to see, in a way, this embarrasses these agencies into doing something when they see so many reports on a Company or Individual, because they are now out in the open for all to see.

Unfortunately, many (not all) Attorney General Office's and government agencies will not move against a rip-off unless there is going to be some sort of publicity on the rip-off. By reporting your experience on the Rip-off Report, is the next best thing to getting your story on TV or in a newspaper. Most national TV networks and many local TV stations from all around the country also come to the Rip-off Report for information they will not get from the BBB, Attorney General office's or any other government agency.

Rip-off Report has instigated many local and national stories, resulting in help for victims' world wide, in one way or another. Most government agencies will never even bother with rip-offs unless it involves $50,000 or more.

Now that the government is cutting back even more dollars for these types of programs, this number will even get higher and we can expect even less to get done, by even less people to work on all these rip-offs.

#10 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: THE TRUTH - ()

I USED TO WORK AT CAPITAL FIRST AND I DO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT BRENDA WORKS IN THE OFFICE OF SPECIALTY OUTSOURCING SERVICES LTD A.K.A. CAPITAL FIRST HERE IN WACO,TX...BRENDA IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TEST CALL NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES PRETENDING TO BE AN ANGRY OR UNINFORMED CUSTOMER TO MAKE SURE THAT THE NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES DON'T ACCIDENTLY TELL THE CUSTOMERS ANY USEFUL INFORMATION OR THAT CAPITAL FIRST IS REALLY LOCATED IN WACO,TX. THE REASON EMPLOYEES WERE THREATENED TO BE FIRED IF THEY TOLD THE LOCATION OF CAPITAL FIRST BEING IN WACO,TX. IS AS I WAS TOLD WHEN I WORKED THERE THAT "IN THE PAST CUSTOMERS WHO KNEW CAPITAL FIRST WAS LOCATED IN WACO,TX. AT 701 WEST LOOP 340 WACO,TX. 76712...IN THE OLD OLAN MILLS BUILDING ....HAD THREATENED TO BLOW UP THE BUILDING OR BOMB IT OR COME IN A SHOOT EVERYONE IN THERE" ....IF YOU WANT TO GO TO CAPITAL FIRST IN WACO,TX. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME DOWN WACO DRIVE EXIT RIGHT BY THE RICHLAND MALL, STAY IN THE SECOND LANE, GO PASS THE FIRST LIGHT, THEN TURN LEFT AT THE SECOND LIGHT, KEEP STRAIGHT THROUGH 3RD LIGHT BUT EXIT QUICKLY UP THE HILL TO THE INTERSTATE, THEN STAY IN THE RGHT HAND LANE AND GET OFF QUICKLY AT THE FIRST EXIT TO THE RIGHT, YOU WILL SEE A BIG BROWN BUILDING WITH NO NAME ON IT ....THAT IS CAPITAL FIRST, A.K.A PREMIER ONE, PREMIUM MEGA SAVER, E-PHONES,ADVANTAGE CAPITAL,HARTFORD AUTO CLUB...ECT... THE PHONE NUMBER TO CAPITAL FIRST AND ALL ITS ALIASS' HERE IN WACO IS (254)741-9132....WHEN YOU CALL ASK FOR BRENDA , OR CHUCK , OR J. LANKFORD OR GEORGE VARVARIGOS OR CHRIS MAREK....THESE ARE THE THEIVES IN CHARGE OF CORRUPTING INNOCENCE PEOPLE SEEKING HONEST JOBS AND STEALING LARGE SUMS OF MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMERS....OH !!! AND WHILE YOUR AT IT IF YOU WANT A FULL REFUND OF THE MONEY TAKEN FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL THE FBI HERE IN WACO,TX. WHERE CAPITAL FIRST IS LOCATED AT (254)772-1627...OR YOU CAN CALL THE MAIN FBI FOR THE STATE OF TEXAS IN SAN ANTONIO,TX. AT (210)225-6741.....$$$$$YOU CAN GET A REFUND $$$$$$$$.....THE FBI SAYS THEY NEED REPORTS FROM VICTIMS IN ORDER TO HELP THEM...WHEN I WORKED AT CAPITAL FIRST ...I DID ACTUALLY SEE 2 PEOPLE GET A FULL REFUND OF THEIR MONEY AND A LITTLE BIT EXTRA.... OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY HAD CALLED THE FBI THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DID !!! ....THESE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNTS WERE NOTED THAT LETTERS HAD BEEN RECEIVED BY THE FAKE CORPORATE OFFICE THERE GOING BY THE NAME "ASSAIL"- DEFINITION-PERSON WHO ATTACKS...(LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY)....LETTERS HAD BEEN RECEIVED BY FAKE CORPORATE OFFICE FROM THE FBI AND ATTONEY GENERAL ON THE CUSTOMERS BEHALF...AS I SAID THESE CUSTOMERS RECEIVED A FULL REFUND AND A LITTLE EXTRA FROM CAPITAL FIRST ...SOOO...CALL THE FBI PLEASE....CAPITAL FIRST BRAGGS ABOUT SWINDLEING OVER 400,000 CUSTOMERS ......THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY....

Theres only one Customer Service department.

AUTHOR: isaac - ()

I was just reading your front page there and saw how someone said they they are located all over the United States. Well my friends that is a lie. There is one and one only Customer Service Department and that is located in Waco, TX. Also i can assure you that whoever said there are more probably works for the one in Waco and is probably one of the many who were just fired because SOS or Specialty Outsourcing fired a lot of people before their 30 days was up so they wouldn't be eligible for unemployment. This is beacuse they know they are going to be out of a lot of money and have to pay many people back and don't have the extra money for their workers. That is why 80 percent of the workers were laid off. I should know this because I hold one of the higher positions there.

AUTHOR: brenda - ()

I just wanted to say that about 80% of one of our customer service dept. has been laid off. Any comments like the one above are plainly acts of anger toward the company. If you really are looking towards help from the company, all you have to do is comply with the things we ask....

Oce again, customer service does not issue refunds and it is out of our hands. I sincerely appologize to anyone going through this.

I also wanted to mention that I'm not sure how anyone has a Texas address for us. We are not in Texas. We have a lot of different departments all over the United States. Texas?? HaHa!!

The company lies.

AUTHOR: chris - ()

Hi, my name is Chris and I work with Specialty Outsourcing. They are a lying company. People call in angry a lot of the time. Some refuse to give out their SS# thinking it isnt going to show up if the Customer Service Rep. pulls up your account.

The people there could care less if you are receiving your materials or not. Also there is nothing free from Premier One or Capital First. I am sure that the people have told you that you would receive a free cell phone or computer. Well that is a lie. They both are going to cost you money.

Also when you join they give your bank account to upsales which are people that can rarely be contacted but they will take your money. For example with Premier One you would have Household Protection taking your money and Ephones Telcom which is unlimited long distance.

At Specialty Outsourcing they will tell you they are in Idaho for Premier One or Florida for Capital First. Both in which they are lying because they are located in Waco, TX.

If you drive by their building it may confusing where they are actually working at. But you will see as you drive around the building the not so wonderful people that work there standing outside on their breaks.

Well i will probably have more information later on. Just know whatever you are getting into is bad and good luck if you ever wanted a refund because not everyone will receive one.