assumption

• Submitted: Wed, August 07, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2003

• Reported By:Smithville Tx
Capital First
18495 south Dixie Hwy Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First Benefits Club Fraud Theft Financial Damage slime ball ripoff swindlers fraudulent business Miami Florida

*Author of original report: finally a FTC/FBI Investigation

As many of you have noticed Capital first is a scam. I was caught as well and I feel that if the company will not provide information on the owners director ect... we need to start with the low life scum bags who work for them such as the following customer reps I have delt with. Sorry they only provided thier first names: Cedric,Brian,John,and Tina. these reps verified that my account was cancelled by thier records on july 10 2002 but they drafted my account on the 11th of july anyway.

The highest I have been able to reach was a girl named "Jessica in the ESCALLATIONS dept??...well I would suggest tracking them all down including the janitor of thier offices and kicking the hell out of them. What we need to do is start by filing lawsuits and liens against all of thier employees. Even if you dont know thier last names list them C/O capital first. They are as liable as the company itself.In some cases the cost of the lawsuit may be as little as $60.00 if anyone can provide me with accurate information of the employee(s) ie a contact number while they are at work other than the customer service number. I will start with my suits and liens. But by all means contact your atty general and file a report. if our tax dollars wont get them we must. these folks are nothing but local terrorists extorting and stealing from anyone who slightly believes them.

If a password or access to thier computer system was available boy just think what could be done to them. We could allways cause our computers to automaticly dial and redial thier toll free lines causing a hell of a log jam. this can be done while you are at work and stopped when you get home remember the 888 866 prefix numbers are free. make a game out of it when you think about it call them and complain they will eventually get tired. By going after the employees if they cant staff the office they cant steal.

If an employee is held liable for the company they will turn on the boss. I would like to find Ben Lee, he is listed as the president through the BBB. If Andy Treusch Atty at law is involved "which I dont Know" hell follow him home if you are in florida place liens on his property, car, business anything!!!! they made your life hell!!!! well paybacks are a bitch!If Roan Communications is involved shame on them also.

Well if you are reading this you are probably already a victim. I wont be again!! I understand this is just a place to vent anger and frustrations after being a VICTIM!!!!

But where do we turn I spoke to the BBB and filed a complaint!!! I dont they can do anything because as I was told they have "thousands of complaints against this company and its affiliates" HOW MANY DOES IT TAKE BEFORE SOMTHING IS DONE....

MAD AS HELL
Smithville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2002 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First/Miami-Florida-33157/Capital-First-Benefits-Club-Fraud-Theft-Financial-Damage-slime-ball-ripoff-swindlers-fraud-26330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First

finally a FTC/FBI Investigation

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

Call Amdrew cove and see if he has changed the name of the company, Bet He HAS!!!!!!!