Complaint Review: Capital First

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Federal Heights Colorado
Capital First
18495 So. Dixie Hwy, Suite 228, Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First rip-off dishonest fraudulent ripped me for $160 Miami Florida

Back in July 2002, after supposedly receiving 7 days to "look" over this packet of information for supposed credit. This company assured me that they would then and only then charge my account for 59.90.

I got the packet one month later and the same day I received it was when I found out that they had charged me 159.90 for the packet and "processing" fees. I have been calling ever since.

Last call was in November.. Couldn't get a hold of anyone after this. I had spoken to 12 people about my overcharge and was assured that I would receive a refund by 10/19. Never did get it and can't get a hold of the company since. The line is continueously busy. I even contacted and made a report with the BBB in Florida and they never contacted me either. I am out 159.90 so don't trust any of these companies.

I thought I was pretty good at diciphering the crooks from legitimate companies, so I feel I was really swindled..

Wanda
Westminster, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First/Miami-Florida-33157/Capital-First-rip-off-dishonest-fraudulent-ripped-me-for-160-Miami-Florida-46223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First