Complaint Review: Capital First

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2003

• Reported By:Massillon Ohio
Capital First
18495 South Dixie Hwy.#228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First ripoff - fraudulent ripoff business - tricked and lied to us -took money out of my account for nothing Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: go to the FTC website, you will see they are in some pretty hot water right now

This fake business conned me out of a $59.95 processing fee and a $99.95 annual membership fee . They withdrew it from my business account last year .

I forgot all about it until I was going through my files and found it . I' ve tried to call the number on the welcome letter and it wasn't theirs .

I am very dissappointed and low on funds right now . I would appreciate a response from you a.s.a.p.
Thank you sincerely!!!!!!!!

Richard
Massillon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2003 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First/Miami-Florida-33157/Capital-First-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-tricked-and-lied-to-us-took-money-out-64841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First

go to the FTC website, you will see they are in some pretty hot water right now

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

If you will go to the FTC website, you will see they are in some pretty hot water right now.
You need to file a report with them at www.ftc.gov