lunch

• Submitted: Sat, August 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 17, 2002

• Reported By:Falls Church Va
Capital First
18495 South Dixie Highway #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First ripoff swindler Miami Florida

I received a call from a customer sev. agent representating CapitalFirst for a credit card. I was charged $29.95 debited from my bank account for CaptalFirst Credit card. They also asked for memebership of CapitalFirst Benefits ( $59.99 and then $99.99 yearly fee) which I declined.

Instead of getting a credit card what I got was an application form for credit card. They had also sent me a 7-day free trial membership of CapitalFirst Benefits. When I read the agreement, I foundout that if I cancel Cap-first-Benefits membership then I loose my credit card eligibility too.

In short, I was robbed of $29.95

Nilay
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2002 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First/Miami-Florida-33157/Capital-First-ripoff-swindler-Miami-Florida-27184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First