Complaint Review: Capital Grants Association

• Submitted: Thu, January 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 11, 2007

• Reported By:Jefferson Louisiana
Capital Grants Association
1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-842-7772
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Capital Grants Association Told me to pay $299 for paper work and told me that I was already eligible for a $5,000 grant and they I could get up to $50,000 to buy a house. Champlain New York

I have spoke to Doug Johnson and he told me that it would cost me $299 for the paper work and processing fees and he withdrew the money out my account October 23, 2006 and it is now January 11, 2007 and I have not recieved any paperwork or phone calls and I tried to call them and both numbers are disconnected. The phone numbers are:

And my recording number is:

I live in New Orleans, LA and I was trying to get back on my feet since hurricane katrina and I lost everything and people "no scum like this steal peoples money when they need it the most." Now I have no home and I am living in a tiny apartment and have nowhere else to turn to. It wasn't enough that katrina took all I had but somebody else decided to take more of something I couldn't afford to lose.

Somebody needs to do something about them. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Jefferson, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Grants-Association/Champlain-New-York-12919/Capital-Grants-Association-Told-me-to-pay-299-for-paper-work-and-told-me-that-I-was-alrea-230047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Grants Association