Complaint Review: Capital Grants Association

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 01, 2006

• Reported By:Pittsboro Indiana
Capital Grants Association
capitalgrantsassociation.com Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Capital Grants Association Ripoff Fraud Deception Champlain New York

*Author of original report: Marcie and Greg from Capital Grants Association call me back

This company called me and offered me $5000.00 in grant money for a fee. At first I agreed (I was going back to school and didn't have a job) then after checking them on BBB I saw negative info and called them back. I cancelled my order with them, I spoke with Jill Jones. I did this on 11/01/2006 and then on 11/10/2006 this company took the money out of my checking account. I have been calling them everyday 2-3 times a day trying to get my money. On Friday, 11/24/2006 Marcie Waters called me, she informed me she would give me my money back. I am still waiting and calling everyday. If this has happened to you please contact me and I will give you all the numbers I have on this company and I plan on writing a certified letter and seeking legal help.

Danielle
Pittsboro, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Grants-Association/Champlain-New-York/Capital-Grants-Association-Ripoff-Fraud-Deception-Champlain-New-York-222939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Grants Association

Marcie and Greg from Capital Grants Association call me back

AUTHOR: Danielle - (U.S.A.)

Marcie Waters and Greg from Capital Grants Association called me back to tell me how sorry they were that my transaction went through. After talking to Greg he said his representatives from his company called my bank and told them they could reverse charges. I went to the bank and they told me I could not do that since in the first place I gave them my account information. The bank did give me the number to the processing company that processed the transaction. I was told to wait for my packet to arrive then call the billing company and to go from there. I really wish a government official could pose as a person in need of grant money and give this company their information and catch the people who do this nonsense and we could all prosecute. Is there any way we could all prosecute? I will keep you informed as to what happens.