Complaint Review: Capital Grants Association

• Submitted: Fri, November 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 17, 2006

• Reported By:Salinas California
Capital Grants Association
capitalgrantsassociation.com Champlin, New York U.S.A.

Capital Grants Association RIPPED ME OFF! Champlain New York

Capital Grants Association told me I would receive an information packet to begin my paperwork. After paying the fee I've waited more than 5 weeks to receive my paperwork and still not received anything. I've left numerous messages and have gotten NO RESPONSE even though the recorded message says "someone would return my call by the end of the business day.

I need the money to be able to return back to school. I have successfully endured some major medical issues that forced me to discontinue my academic goals. It's pretty bad when a company exploits individuals with minimal incomes who are trying get assistance to improve themself's. I asked to get my fee back, and of course, I still haven't received a response.

I spoke to a Doug Johnson initially. I've left several messages for him and of course no response. I urge anyone who is thinking of using this company to look elsewhere.

John
Salinas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2006 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Grants-Association/Champlin-New-York/Capital-Grants-Association-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Champlain-New-York-221099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Grants Association