Complaint Review: Capital Grants Association

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:La Habra California
Capital Grants Association
New York , New York U.S.A.

Capital Grants Association Capital Grants Association is a Fraudulent Company that does not deliver City New York

I got scammed as well I got a call from Laura Bryant after I had been online applying for single parents grants to finish my education. I got a call from Laura Bryant who assured me that I can get 5000.00 based on my written report to them.

I was told they can get me more government grant money if I pay for their services they assured me they were FDIC ensured and they would not risk their company over $299.00.

I paid them and have not recieved any packets they do not answer the phones nor return my calls. Then I found the reports on this website.

On their voice mail they say their web site is capitalgrantsassociation.com and that website does not come up nor exist.

Maria
La Habra, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Grants-Association/New-York/Capital-Grants-Association-Capital-Grants-Association-is-a-Fraudulent-Company-that-does-no-218951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Grants Association