Complaint Review: Capital Investment Services Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Maurice — CORPUS CHRISTI Texas
Capital Investment Services Inc.
750 Coronado Center Dr. Suite 120 Henderson, Nevada USA

Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada

I signed a contract with Capital Investment Services 09/ 03/2009. I paid the company $1500.00 for the service and application fee and they were to secure a loan for me and my restaurant.

After many attempts to contact Mr. Lenny D. and Dennis K. and with no success, I did not contact any one until I saw your add today, and as I went back to the folder and looked at the contract.

At the beginning, the company appeared to be legitimate and may be but my experience was not good and I feel that they used me to get funds with no regards for the contract agreed upon by me and their party.

I really would like to speak to someone, if the company were or is legit and get an explanation as to what happened to my $ 1500.00 and why the grant was not granted. It reall hurt to lose the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Investment-Services-Inc/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Capital-Investment-Services-Inc-Capital-Investments-were-suppose-to-secure-a-Grant-for-m-1171181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Investment Services Inc.