voices

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Vienna Ohio United States of America
Capital Lending Advisors
9107 Wilshire Blvd BH, Ohio United States of America

Capital Lending Advisors Mathew Shepherd and David Wuest I spoke with Mathew Shepherd about refinancing our home,he also put me in touch with David.They both assured me that the finance was complete all I had to do was send $1500.00, which I did,and have no BH, Ohio

I decided to refinance our home to lower our monthly payments and thought Capital Lending Advisors was a legitimate company.I spoke with Mathew Shepherd and David Wuest and was told everything was settled and all I had to do was send $1500.00 to pay for an appraisal,I did this and never had an appraisal and lost all contact with the company 48 days later.I was scammed and I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Lending-Advisors/BH-Ohio-90210/Capital-Lending-Advisors-Mathew-Shepherd-and-David-Wuest-I-spoke-with-Mathew-Shepherd-abou-939983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Lending Advisors