Complaint Review: Capital Lending Advisors

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Madison New Hampshire United States of America
Capital Lending Advisors
9107 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Capital Lending Advisors Mathew Shephard Richard Austin, David Wust I was contacted by this company by email in April of 2012, sent them request of $1500. with the pomise of paying off 2 accounts, paper work involved, looks like I have been taken to the cleaners, 2mo. Beverly Hills, California

I was contacted by this company thru email, I waited awhile, before making the decision to participate with their offer.  I even looked them up with the better business bureau, ran them across the Atty. Generals office, seemed to have no record.  So I quite frankly thought they were legitimate business people.

Thru several phone calls and including the $1500.00 fee's for closing costs on the Mortgages, I was comfortable feeling all was being taken care of.  Today I called to see what company I was going to have my mortgages thru and the payment being only $800. to be made on the 15th of July, at 2.99 percent interest, since I had not heard from any company at all.....tip off there.  I sent one last email, and went unresponded, and made a phone call today only to find that the phone was disconnected.

My heart is broken, I am out $1500.00 , not only that I was assured that all was going well, and now I am at least 3 months behind on my first mortgage and my second mortgage.  My husband is retired and just went thru some heart complications.  I am the same age and still working full time, this was the first and only time I had ever fallen for a hoax.  Now I do not know what I am going to do.  If in fact, someone somewhere takes this case, I would like both my mortgages paid off in full , plus my $1500.00 back. That's the least I will accept for them causing me all of this trouble.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Lending-Advisors/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Capital-Lending-Advisors-Mathew-Shephard-Richard-Austin-David-Wust-I-was-contacted-by-thi-906988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Lending Advisors