Complaint Review: Capital Management Services, LP

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: FalconHawks — Dallas Oregon United States of America
Capital Management Services, LP
726 Exchange Street Suite 700 Buffalo, New York United States of America

Capital Management Services, LP LVNV Funding, LLC, Capital Management Services Inc. Harassment Buffalo, New York

On March 5, 2012 I received a letter from Capital Management Services stating that I owed them $1293.59. I called them to ask what this was about. They said I had a Master Card that I owed on from 1995. I told them that I have never had a Master Card and asked for proof. The man I talked to said started to read me all this information he had to try and proof this was my account. Problem is almost everything piece of information he had was wrong. They had my son's name with my Ex-husband's birthday. They had me living places I never have and they had my name and current address wrong. The man said that was all the information he had and that if it wasn't me then I should write them and ask for proof. I wrote them, They have not provided it yet.

On March 26th, 2012 I received another letter from Capital, this time the account number was different and the amount was $2446.68. After the way I was treated with the other phone call I was not going to call this time. I wrote them another letter asking for proof of this debt. have not received anything yet.

On April 12, 2012 I received another letter from these guys, this time the account number is different from both of the ones before and the amount is $5079.67.

Really are you people making this up as you go. who do they think they are, do people really buy this bull and pay these this people just because they say you supposedly owe them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Management-Services-LP/Buffalo-New-York-14210/Capital-Management-Services-LP-LVNV-Funding-LLC-Capital-Management-Services-Inc-Harass-867573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Management Services, LP