Complaint Review: Capital Managment Services

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Chris — North Olmsted Ohio
Capital Managment Services
1435 Grove Ave Ontario, California USA

Capital Managment Services CMS Getting harrased for debt over 8 years old Unknown

I am having an issue with a company known as CMS. They wont stop calling me and my wife about a debt that is over 8 years old and is no longer on  my credit report. I have been reviewing the comments left on here by people and what they did to get CMS to stop calling them about a bogus debt. I want to send the cease and desist letter but I dont have the address to the company. I asked the calling collector for the address and I believe he gave me a bogus address. Does anyone have the address where I can send this ceertified letter to. I just want this to stop.

The address I was given was

1435 Grove Ave

Ontario, CA    91761

Can some please help me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Managment-Services/Ontario-California-91716/Capital-Managment-Services-CMS-Getting-harrased-for-debt-over-8-years-old-Unknownnbsp-1127017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Managment Services