Complaint Review: Capital Mangement

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: anoymous — Peosta Iowa United States of America
Capital Mangement
New York, New York United States of America

Capital Mangement Citibank they are trying to collect on a credit card I never opened and never recieved. I keep trying to talk to them on the phone, and they claim they cannot hear me and I sound like I am under water. They New York, New York

I believe that someone at Capital Management is running a fraudelent collection or has committed an identity theft.  Someone at their company is trying to collect on a credit card that was never issued or received by me.   I never received a credit card statement until AFTER Capital Management tried to collect from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Mangement/New-York-New-York-/Capital-Mangement-Citibank-they-are-trying-to-collect-on-a-credit-card-I-never-opened-and-879697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Mangement