refrigerator

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:yonkers New York
Capital Meats, INC
P.O. Box 1210 Stephens City, Virginia U.S.A.

BEWARE!!! Capital Meats, INC Door To Door Salespeople!!! Threatening, verbally abusive, vulgar Stephens City Virginia

Today I was on the phone with my 78 year old Grandmother who lives in Juniata County, PA and at the end of our call I heard her doorbell ring and we hung up. About 30 minutes later she emails me asking me to call her back. When I did I found out that a door to door salesman in a pick up truck (cooler strapped to the back of it) with the name Capital Meats, INC on the side of his truck had been there and was verbally abusive and vulgar to her and my mother who lives next door. My mother had at first just told him that my grandmother was on a limited income and she did not need any meats right now. He then got rude and started to argue with her so she told him to get off of her property or she was going to call the police. He called her a few names that I don't care to mention here and the final thing that he stated was that he hoped she died of cancer!

After he left my mother did call the state police, but they stated since he left the property there was nothing that they could do! (Some tax dollars at work there!) Anyway I just wanted to warn everyone that this is happening and to warn your friends and family that this is going on.

Thanks for reading!!!

Boongie17
yonkers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Meats-INC/Stephens-City-Virginia-22655/BEWARE-Capital-Meats-INC-Door-To-Door-Salespeople-Threatening-verbally-abusive-vu-369137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Meats, INC