Complaint Review: Capital Meats, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 04, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: aprilandken06 — knoxville Tennessee
Capital Meats, Inc.
Knoxville, Tennessee USA

Capital Meats, Inc. Capital Meats salesperson is a LIAR!! Knoxville Tennessee

Do not order or fall for Capital Meats!! They stopped by my house un-announced on a Thursday and gave me fake names(what he told me his name was and what he wrote on the receipt were two different names, my fault for over-looking I guess) and used fake customer names that were supposedly living down the street from me. I told them I didn't have the money at that time and he was like I can take a post dated check. He even told me that he would give me a case of chicken and a case of seafood for free because so and so down the road already paid for it but had someone else deliver it so he was stuck with free cases. It sounded funny but I still let him do his pitch. He was at one point giving me 2 free cases then it went to you can mix and match a case for 1 time only for $499 and  I told him once again I wasn't going to pay that much not did I have the money. HE pushed and pushed for me to write him a check out to Capial Meats for $140. So I said yes to a case and started writing the check out and he came back with, "Oh the total is $166.62". He said he had to charge me sales tax. He ASSURED me my check would not be cashed until that Tuesday. As soon as he left my home, he went to my bank and cashed my check that day and Left me with a few cents in my acct. I will never do business with these people again and from all the reports they should be out of business. The meats are not all that great either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Meats-Inc/Knoxville-Tennessee/Capital-Meats-Inc-Capital-Meats-salesperson-is-a-LIAR-Knoxville-Tennessee-1048456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Meats, Inc.