Complaint Review: Capital Meats Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Mercersburg Pennsylvania
Capital Meats Inc.
www.capitalmeats.com Stephens City, Virginia U.S.A.

Capital Meats Inc. paid for 3 and said 5 were free and charged me for 8 Stephens City Virginia

Two men from Capital Meats were visiting me and said if I purchased one case of beef they would give me free 1 case of chicken, 1 case of seafood. I said okay. Then he said if I purchase his last 2 cases of beef on his truck he would give me another case of chicken, seafood, and a pork. I agreed to purchase the other 2 cases of beef. Then they charged me on one receipt 3 cases for $438.00 then gave me a second receipt for $964.84. I wrote 2 seperate checks. Later on that day I was looking at my receipts and seen the 2nd receipt was for 5 cases so I called Capital Meats, Inc. and told them I was stopping payment of $964.84 and left the other one clear the bank. Since that time I have received harassing phone calls and threats of suing me. To this day the man I talked to at Capital Meats has not returned my calls to settle this. I will not purchase another thing from this company.

Mistifyme32
Mercersburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Meats-Inc/Stephens-City-Virginia-22655/Capital-Meats-Inc-paid-for-3-and-said-5-were-free-and-charged-me-for-8-Stephens-City-Virg-1033187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Meats Inc.