institution

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Grants Pass Oregon
Capital Merchant Solutions
11698 Huron St Unit Northglenn, Colorado United States of America

Capital Merchant Solutions Transfirst Merchant Services I quit using Transfirst and they charged me $51 for absolutely nothing. They want $500 to cancel with them. I processed $0.00 with Capital Merchant Solutions last month and they charged me $15.79. Northglenn, Colorado

*Author of original report: Capital Management Solutions

Capital Merchant Services professes to offer you cheap processing through authorize.net.  Instead they hide a company called Transfirst who bills you like crazy.  If you process any credit transactions at all through them for a month, they will charge you a minimum of $59.    If you want to cancel their services they charge you $500 for the first two years you're with them or $250 for the last year.  If anyone out their mistakenly signs up with Capital Merchant Services, you're stuck with them.  I'd recommend paying the $500 to quit them.  They have practically broke my business.  I didn't use them at all last month and they charged me $51.  I didn't use Capital merchant services and they charged me $15.79 for processing fees -- FOR PROCESSING NOTHING.  Capital Merchant Services has an F rating by the Better Business Bureau.  Their sole purpose is to fool people into unknowingly signing up with their partner in fraud Transfirst.  They really need sued badly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Merchant-Solutions/Northglenn-Colorado-80234-2950/Capital-Merchant-Solutions-Transfirst-Merchant-Services-I-quit-using-Transfirst-and-they-c-1043316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Merchant Solutions

Capital Management Solutions

AUTHOR: Bruce - ()

I got the address wrong on my original report.  The correct address is:  3005 Gill St Bloomington IL 61704