Complaint Review: Capital Office ltd

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Megira — London Nationwide United Kingdom
Capital Office ltd
152-160 City Road Nationwide United Kingdom

Capital Office ltd Payment not refunded for services not offered. London, United Kingdom

I have paid for a mail box and registered office service via the company's website for a total of 157.00 on the 12 December 2012.

I received an automated email requesting to send some proof of addresses and identity before the service will be confirmed.

On the same day my business partner advised that he had already purchased the service from a different company so i sent an email to capital office ltd to cancel my order and refund me.

I did not get any reply to my mails after 4 email attempts.I have called the number on their site many times and the receptionist keeps saying she can not help as she only forward mails to them and it get sent to accounts.

I have contacted paypal which could not help as claimed the case is not tangible.

There is no terms and conditions on their website as to how they operate and no communication other than the receptionist who can not do anything other than forward.

This company does not seem to a correct one and i need to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Office-ltd/nationwide/Capital-Office-ltd-Payment-not-refunded-for-services-not-offered-London-United-Kingdom-997377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Office ltd