Complaint Review: Capital One Credit Card

Capital One Credit Card
Internet USA

Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet

*Consumer Comment: Keep persisting

My capital one credit card accounts got mixed up in my husbands chapter 13 bankruptcy. They were never included in the bankruptcy but capital one put a restriction on all my accounts. During this 4 month period I was unable to make payments online and when I called capital one they stated that because my accounts were in a bankruptcy that I was unable to make payments with them. During this 4 month period they also reported my delinquent to the credit bureaus. After four months I finally got thru to a supervisor that released my accounts because they were never included in the bankruptcy. They refunded my late fees for the past four month but will not remove the delinquent notice that they reported to the credit bureaus. Capital one has apologized for their mistake but will not do what is right and remove the delinquencies from my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Credit-Card/internet/Capital-One-Credit-Card-Error-in-Credit-Reporting-Internet-1139085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One Credit Card

Keep persisting

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You should keep trying and get the people higher up in the ladder. If it is their fault, keep contacting them to find the right person to remove the negative note in your credit report. Do not let it be the way it is.