Complaint Review

Internet United States of America Phone:
800-955-7070
Category:
Credit & Debt Services

Capital One Credit Card Paperless statements Did NOT send statement for 2 months THEN charged me late fees for not paying my bill! SCAM! Interest Rate is going up! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scum-bags indeed!

*Consumer Comment: Doesn't matter

I was going through my bills writting the due dates on a calander when I realized I haven't seen a Capital One Credit Card email statement for the current month. I logged into my account to see my payment was past due and the last payment had been two months ago! THEY STOPPED SENDING THE STATEMENTS to my email address. I am signed up for Paperless statements! Criminals!  They blamed it on Google gmail saying they tried to send the bill 3 times then quit trying. What?!? You would think they would send a hard copy if they could not get an email to a person.

These guys are scum-bags. I am sure my interest rate will be raised because of this. What a scam! They told me I should have checked my account. What?!? Who logs into their credit card statements for the fun of it without having a bill? They did not even send a message to the account messages and alerts area within the account website anyway. This is unbelieveable.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Credit-Card/internet/Capital-One-Credit-Card-Paperless-statements-Did-NOT-send-statement-for-2-months-THEN-char-770783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One Credit Card

Scum-bags indeed!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

THAT's why you have to stay on your toes.

They will try every trick in the book to RIP YOU OFF!

TOO BAD you can't charge them a fee for not getting your statement to you?

Doesn't matter

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I rarely look at any paperless statment I recieve, but I know that they are due every month. I log on and pay them whether I've recieved a statement or not. Just because you don't recieve a monthly statement doesn't mean it isn't due. If people could get out of late fees and pay whenever they wanted just by claiming they didn't recieve a statement, we would all never have to pay them.
MORE FEATURED REPORTS